Each university competing in the NCSC is expected/required to have at least 2 sales students participate in each NCSC career fair.
Travel Reimbursement is conditional based upon student participation in NCSC Career Fairs.
- The students DO NOT HAVE TO BE your competing students or students traveling to the NCSC (for the virtual career fair).
- Students do NOT HAVE to stay for the entire career fair.
- Students must visit and engage with at least 5 company sponsors during each career fair.
- ALL sales students from your university may and are encouraged to participate in the NCSC career fairs. The more the better (students looking for sales internships or full-time positions).
- Full travel reimbursement (2 competitors & 1 faculty) will be provided to universities that have AT LEAST 2 sales students participating in EACH NCSC Career Fair (Feb. 11 Virtual, March 5 Onsite, and March 6 Onsite
- NCSC Virtual Sales Career Fair Sponsors
2022 Feb. 11 | 11am – 5pm (EST)
Students & Faculty register for NCSC Virtual Career Fair